Monday, December 17, 2012

Monkeying around...

We have had a busy week here in our little household.....and to be honest I don't see things slowing down now before Christmas.
The whole family has been really having fun getting into the crafty side of Christmas (there is a whole post coming soon with details) including myself.  I decided that I would really like to give my children at least one present this year that was made by me.  Something especially for them. 
That is why I decided to teach myself to make this out of a new sock.....


 Meet Edmond.  He is slightly shy and very reserved, but a real gentleman and a pleasure to have in our home.  

I found him this morning here.....




I think he is trying to get in on the action of Christmas.   What he probably doesn't realise is that he will be a main part of Christmas.  Wrapped with care and placed under the tree to be opened by one of our nephews on Christmas day. 



1 down.........4 more to go!

Sterryn

No comments: