Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The first day

So this is my first official post on my new blog. Guess I should try and make it a good one.
Today is a most monumental day!
Yes today is my darling Samantha's 7 month Birthday. While not officially recognised by society, it is a big day for a first time Mum, and I suddenly realised that I am not trying hard enough to document Samantha's firsts.
So this is a place to do that, and let our wonderful family and friends stay in the loop at the same time.

So a quick sum up.

Samantha Rosalie Roycroft

Born 27th April 2007
Weight: 3.120 kgs
Height: 49.5cm

First smiled: 2 weeks old (people say this was wind but not my clever daughter - it was an official smile)

First sat up: 4 months - what a star :)

First tooth: 6 months (to be exact 1st November 2007)
Second tooth: 6 months 6 days (7th November 2007)

We are now nearly at the process of a proper crawl so this can be added when we need it :)

Anyway, that's enough for a start. I will update later after our Plunket visit.

No comments: