Saturday, December 29, 2007

Baby Kayley is here.............

A bit out of date order, but so exciting, that Sam's little friend to be Kayley Jane Thomas arrived on Saturday 15th December a staggering 4 weeks early!!!!

To say that Rebecca and Gavin were shocked was an understatement, but they are so pleased she is here!

We are so pleased she finally has a name a week or so later!


Sam and I toddled off to visit the new arrival and check on the new Mummy :) a few days after the event and I even managed to get a photo of them together. I'm sure this will be the cause of much excitement as they get older!

I am so excited for Sam that she will have such close friends of similar ages between Alexandria and Kayley :) What a lucky girl indeed!


So here is the first official photo of Samantha & Kayley together :)



Now that I have finally updated this blog, I am going to wake up a very tired hubby and get ready for a day of shopping :) Pumpkin Patch here I come!

No comments: